Saturday, June 22, 2013

Leather jacket re-vamp

Hiya! I found this lovely leather jacket in perfect condition at my local red cross shop for $10! I thought it would be perfect in winter but as the temperature dropped I just couldn't seem to find a way to style it...basically it just wasn't "me"!
 I decided in my head the new look I wanted to give it but then took acouple of weeks to get the courage to take my shears to it! I'm soo happy I did it...it was super simple too: cut, hem adding a tiny scalloped lace trim and a new bigger button and ta-da! I absoluetly love my "new" jacket!


For more refashions find me on facebook: Made with Love by Hulibug

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute!

LOSTRETROMELBOURNE said...

Good to see a dated leather jacket refashioned into something fun and fresh.

Sandy said...

This is pretty amazing! and yes suits you so much better!
Sandy in the UK

Hannelore said...

Fantastic change! It has inspired me to take some of my pile of clothes on and change them a little more dramatically than first intended.

Unknown said...

A much better design, very funky

Thanks for sharing Huli

Erica , Editor on Duty

Saga said...

So beautiful!

Cucicucicoo: Eco Crafting & Sewing said...

I love the way you cut it! I would've been terrified to cut into it! :)Lisa

Carissa said...

Very cool!