Sunday, December 09, 2012

Woman's Fleece Hoodie Refashioned into Baby Overalls

Hi there.

My name is Lisa from Lisa Un-hemmed Refashions and Creations. This is my first time blogging on Refashioned Co-op and I am so excited to be here.

I live in sunny Hawkes Bay in New Zealand, and I am a stay at home mum to two little boys and I love creating and refashioning things for myself and them.

I had lots of fun refashioning some baby overalls from a old hoodie that had got oil damaged.
Here is what the hoodie was like before, and after made into the overalls.




I used the hoodie sleeves to make the legs of the overalls.

It turned out awesome and nice and snuggly for my little Tigger.

Check out my blog Lisa Un-hemmed for more details, more refashions, and other creative ideas.


4 comments:

cookiecrumbs said...

Welcome to the Co-Op! Nice job on the overalls, they look very cosy :-)

Refashion said...

Love those overalls and what a cute baby:) We are glasd to have you here as a contributor.

Debbie EOD

Unknown said...

Thanks you guys x

marianne_bags said...

Hello from Sydney Australia! Most of my refashions are 4 my babies too.